Your step by step guide to looking flawless on your Bali Wedding day
Figure out your fitness plan
– Eating right and exercising regularly will keep you from crash dieting the month or two weeks before the Wedding. This combo will make your body look bangin’ and will keep your skin glowing and hair shiny
Consult your colorist
– If you consider to switch up your strand shade for your wedding, this is the time to test a new one out, since it may take a few tries to get the look you like.
If you don’t like the color you chose, you will still have enough time to grow ot out or change the color back without damaging your hair.
Lengthen your lashes
If you don’t want to get lash extensions before your wedding, but you want them to be long you can start using lash conditioning formula or a mascara that contains peptides, which strengthen your your lash and keep it in the growth period longer
Schedule your hair and makeup trial
-By now you should know whos doing your hair and makeup for your wedding. So schedule a time when you can try out a few styles. ( Bring your veil if you have it already .bring inspiration shots of hairstyles and makeup and don’t be afraid to voice when you don’t like something. thats the point of the trial.
Brighten your smile 🙂
– Start using a home teeth whitening kit and brush with a whitening toothpaste daily. Both can help remove surface stains and lighten up to two shades.If you want to go the professional route, you can always make an appointment with your dentist for a professional bleaching treatment.
Consider your brows
– If you’d prefer to get your brows more naturally shaped or tinted, you should go for an consultation at a top brow bar about a month or so before your
Prep your Hands and Feets
– For soon-to-be-brides, some words of advice: pre pre prep.
Even if you are planning on getting a pedicure right before your walk down the aisle, some good old fashioned plannning ahead and upkeep in the months prior is the key to make sure your feets and hands stay soft and healthy.
Invest in a Keratin Treatment
– If you have frizzy strands, go for an in-salon keratin treatment one month before the wedding so your texture is under control. Especially in Bali hair tents to get more rebellious because of the humid weather.
The day of your Baliwedding
– Prime your skin with a hydrating serum onto your face, neck and decollete to enhance your glow before heading into hair and makeup.
Then, remember to remain calm, breathe an most imporantly, have fun 😉